In order to get your casino night started off right, we have provided some quick instructions about how to play our most popular casino games.
Feel free to brush up on your skills…
The object of baccarat is to predict whether the Banker or the Player will win the hand, or if the hand will be a Tie.
How to Play
The dealer will shuffle and deal two cards each to the Player and the Banker.
The winning hand is the one that comes the closest to the ideal total of 9 after play is finished. Face cards and tens count as nothing. The ace counts as one, the deuce two, the three as three, etc. If the sum of the cards’ points is 10 or more, only the last digit counts. For example, if a hand shows a 9 and an 8 the total is 17, but its score is only 7. A hand that consists of a 7 and a 3 totals 10 so the score is 0.
Strict rules govern whether a third card is dealt.
First 2 card totals:
If either the Player or the Banker has a total of 8 or 9 (Natural), they both stand and no additional cards are drawn.
When the Player’s total is less than 8 the rules are:
- With a total of 6 or 7, then the Player stands.
- If the Player stands, the Banker hits on a total of 5 or less.
- When the Player has 1,2,3,4, or 5, then the Player must receive a third card.
Whenever the Player draws a third card, then the Banker draws a third card according to the following rules:
If the Banker has a total of:
- 0, 1, or 2, then the Banker draws a third card.
- 3, then the Banker draws if the Player’s third card is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9-0 (not 8).
- 4, then the Banker draws if the Player’s third card is 2-3-4-5-6-7.
- 5, then the Bankers draws if the Player’s third card is 4-5-6-7.
- 6, then the Banker draws if the Player’s third card is a 6-7.
- 7, then the Banker stands.